Bidmaster is a back-office system specially developed for the auction room.
It offers auctioneers all the tools they need to run a sale and to keep in touch with existing and potential clients from a centralised database. The system has been developed alongside the-saleroom.com and its live auction platform to interface with existing accounting and other systems where required.
The Bidmaster Auction Suite comprises six modules, which can be purchased individually or as a package.
- Bidmaster Link informs potential buyers about items coming up for sale
- Bidmaster Analyzer is a management and research tool enabling auctioneers to identify top vendors and buyers and detail their sales and purchases, create mailshots, provide prices realised by objects in previous sales, compare and graphically represent results of multiple sales
- Bidmaster Rostrum displays lots on a screen directly from the database during the sale
- Bidmaster Off-Site gives auctioneers the flexibility to take their office wherever they need it
- Bidmaster Subscriptions and Marketing provides a catalogue subscription history and tracks clients' interests
- Bidmaster Ledger provides a centralised accounting system